Friday, April 4, 2008

things I did

I started earning money for extra tasks from the admin during November of 2007. But it's only now that I started to earn money for my site. Here's a list of things I did that began my adventures in the blogging business.

I initially wrote "Things to Do" for this list, but since I can't guarantee that you'll have the same outcome as I do, I replaced it with "Things I Did". This mainly serves as a guide for reference.

Things I Did:
  • Create a Paypal account - This is used for cash (or should I say cashless) transactions. This is the main mode of payment used by generally everyone.
  • Apply for a Union Bank EON Account - In order for you to apply for a paypal account, you need to have a credit card (Mastercard or Visa). Since I didn't have any at that time, my admin suggested that I apply for a Union Bank EON account which is the only savings account that accepts paypal in the Philippines.
  • Create a Blog! - This is where you earn cash as you blog. The best place that accepts most of those advertisements and paid posts as well as customize your page for your pleasure would be... you guessed it right, Blogger/Blogspot. But since I already had one (with a lot of entries at that) my admin purchased a domain for me. She bought a domain at Wordpress.
Note: Your blog should meet certain requirements imposed by different pay per post sites (e.g. blog must be 3 months old, must all have original content, etc.).
  • Apply for a Dneero Survey Account - This isn't much but it can be handy at times. You can only get a certain amount for every survey you take and post to your site. It doesn't hurt to earn some while taking surveys.
  • Apply for Google Adsense - This is where most people with a website (with high traffic) earn their moolah. You just have to copy and paste the codes and place them on your site. For every click *ehem* for every VALID click, you get a few cent's worth of revenue.
By the way, don't ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER!!! click on your own ads. I can't stress it more.
  • Apply for Paid Post Sites - Where I earn most of my income through blogging since in my blog, I more or less advertise different products.

I'll be writing posts with better detail of the thing I mentioned above.

    No comments: