Tuesday, April 29, 2008

sorry for the silence

Sorry guys, I thought I could update as soon as I get back here. However, I've been pretty busy and tired from all of this updating. hehe. I thought I could provide more tips, most likely I can; but it's either that I don't have much time or I'm already dead-tired to sleep when I go home and check some information. Don't worry, I'm not gone; it's just that I can't update. I'm just posting this entry to say I'm still alive.

I know there are some people who'd drop by but wouldn't say so. It would benefit a lot though, that you'd give a comment on how I've expressed my thoughts with this online earning data. At least I'd know that people do read them as it also, in some way, boosts my morale in keeping you posted on how to earn while blogging. There's actually a shoutbox on the right side of this page for you to give a quick shout out.

Anyway, will close this entry now. See yah!

No comments: