Thursday, April 17, 2008

Paid Posts

So this is where I was able to generate my money... through paid posts.

There are a number of sites that are willing to hire bloggers to write a certain topic or interest. These are just some that I can mention at the back of my head. I know there are a number, but since I don't have first-hand experience I don't really have much knowledge. But since I don't think it's that hard to comprehend, I think I can explain it properly anyway.

Actually, these sites are just platforms for advertisers and bloggers alike. Advertisers are looking for advertisers who are looking for bloggers to blog about their products. But because I'm a blogger, I'll be focusing more on a blogger's perspective.

First, you need to sign up for these sites. Of course, in the process of signing up, there are some requirements and conditions in the process (e.g. your blog should be 2-3 months old, must have X number of entries, must be regularly updated etc.).

It may take awhile for your blog to get approved depending on how they will be able to review your site. So don’t fret that it may take some time, because it WILL take some time.

These paid post sites are where you need to apply so you can check some “opportunities/bids/tasks". These tasks can range from $3-$200 or even more, again, depending on some certain qualifications. Sometimes, they will accept only those PageRanks (will be discussing this in future posts) that are high. But there are some that are not that hard to bid for; and that's where we're targeting more. Since I can't demand for much (who am I, right?), I'm taking things slowly, and applying for bids that are quite okay for my range.

These tasks also have certain requirements (e.g. it should have an X number of words, should have some keywords mandated by the advertiser, should be posted on or before *date*, etc.). Once you follow their steps, and once they review your work; they'll approve it and you can get your payout!

Note: I'm not so sure how long the cycle for the payout would be cause I'm not good with calendars. But I got my first payout after a month, and I'm still running on my second month through paid blogging at soloflighted.com.

I'll try to post some useful tips to talk about paid posts some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!