Wednesday, April 2, 2008

history of soloflighted.com

I went back to blogging mainly because I wanted to earn some cash in the process. I had a colleague at work who was earning some money out of blogging and I got intrigued while learning a lot from her. So I tried to revive my then defunct blog at Blog-city.com. The only problem is the site was kicking out bloggers who had free accounts by the end of that year (2007). To think I had more than a hundred entries on that site as I was blogging for about 3 years using that domain.

Anyway, after some negotiations with the same colleague, she proposed to buy a domain for me provided that I of course, give something back in return. Business is business after all.

please click on the link for the full entry on why I started blogging again:
Back to Blogging

No comments: