Wednesday, October 29, 2008

update!

I haven't been able to update this site as much as I wanted to. Probably because I went to Manila the past three weeks and I had to give more time to my full-time job rather than this blogging business. Anyway, I'm back! Though there are a lot of things I need to to so I can update this site.

But good news! I was able to earn $420 dollars in a span of 3 weeks! Yes! I was given a link my a company which required bloggers to have their own domain names and then link the keyword that the advertisers have and publish them.

There were 42 entries at that time with $5 dollars per entry. Again, the main requirement was for you to have a domain and not a free registered blog (e.g. blogspot, wordpress etc.) and since I have 2 personal weblogs, I hurriedly kept posting and posting till I my hands swell.

When I got to the middle of the process, I realized I didn't have much time. That's when I also realized that the requirement wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. They even allowed me to backtrack my tasks (or changing the date to a later time). That's when I realized that I was wasting my time trying to compose as many entries as possible. Because what happened was that I just used my old blog entries and then integrated the keywords directly into those posts! Which wasn't at all hard to do!

I'm so glad that I got to earn as much as that in how many weeks! But you might wonder where's the money now? They're almost all gone cause a lot had been allocated to house expenses and such. Oh well, easy come, easy go. But it was really that easy! hehe.

No comments: