Thursday, October 23, 2008

presenting

I'm currently in a different location right now because of a business trip that I've committed to in order to help out a new business in our account. It's a great feeling knowing that I'm able to be part of something that will eventually and of course, hopefully grow in terms of size and expansion. I am able to educate different associates about the learning experience that I have because of handling the same job for almost a year now. This is a great deal for me since this is due to the exposure I will get once we are successful in this temporary ordeal.

Now, because we conduct classes to newly-hired people, it is definitely a must that we keep the conversation when we discuss different topics lively. I don't want to end up half-baked because this is where our records rely as well; that is the success of this account. Sometimes when we present a particular topic to class, I want to make sure that they are able to absorb them directly. I wish I could create some trade show displays or have a truss and some banner stands to create a better learning experience for them that's also entertaining when we conduct the exhibit.

This will make facilitating the group more enjoyable because of how we are able to present it. I'm definitely looking for a way to make sure everything is alright.

No comments: