Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unionbank answered me!

Unionbank EON update. Unionbank answered me!

I went to a Unionbank branch and talked with one of their reps and explained the problem regarding the website and their security question.

Unionbank's EON TXN password was getting on my nerves on that day so what I did is confront the rep and discussed all that happened. I told them that I already called the customer service hotline but I still had the same problem. Although they did give me some steps on how to update it, it never really addressed the concern.

Since the branch or any local branch couldn't help me because all Internet-banking related issues can only be handled over the phone thru their call center, they let me talk to another agent and I had to reiterate everything that I had ever done.

I talked to another person and that agent assured me that he was going to reset my password so I could log in and I wouldn't have any problems anymore. I told him again that I already called but he said he's really going to fix it.

I felt hopeless but I had nothing else to do but wait.

Fortunately, when I logged in to my account, I was able to get into it! I'm just glad that I got everything all sorted out.

Case closed, I hope.

No comments: