Thursday, November 6, 2008

cyber shopping

I’ve been enjoying the benefits of hassle-free online shopping and I'm very happy nowadays. I know that I’m still not very comfortable with these platforms since I’m still a bit apprehensive with transacting business on the web. I went and purchased a product on a third party vendor one time so I could buy a case for my compact discs and right now I’m just waiting for the product to arrive at the office, I’m crossing my fingers hard that it would push through.
With everything going high-tech, I’m also making the most out of my time and money to help out in the house by planning to get some things for improving its current status.

Aside from ebay, I’ve heard about ShopWiki which has more or less the same features but claim they’re better. The great feature about it is that once you go and type a keyword for an item, it will search for every store online that has that same product you wish to buy; which is very convenient and helpful in more ways than one. I'm looking forward to buying my one refrigerator once the 13th month bonus comes in.

Take for example I would want to find more information about a fridge or refrigerator, all I have to do is just search for it and voila, it will pull up information about everything related to refs and then go deeper into providing links that will direct you to the various resellers and how much it would cost you; such as this LG fridge that I've encountered. It’s that simple, I’m still finding some good buys but I’m enjoying a lot already.

No comments: