Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paypal responded to my dispute!

Paypal responded to my dispute!

I logged on to my personal email account and was glad to see a reply from Paypal. Last week, I sent a dispute request for an unauthorized claim that I sent money to a certain person when I didn't.

I received a reply from PayPal. Here's the response that I got from them.

Dear Edcel ****,

PayPal is processing your unauthorized activity claim regarding the following transaction(s):

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: ****************
Seller's Email: ************
Seller's Transaction ID: ********

Transaction Date: Sep 29, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$76.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: ***********
Case Number: ************

Buyer's Transaction ID: ***************

While we investigate this claim, funds equal to the disputed amount have been returned to your PayPal account. Once our investigation is complete, any portion of this transaction that now forms part of your balance and that was originally funded by your debit card, credit card or bank account may be automatically transferred from your PayPal account to that card or bank account. Please note that it might take up to 30 days for the refund to be credited to your card depending on the relevant card issuer.

For additional information or to track the status of your claim, log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ and go to the Resolution Center.

Sincerely,
PayPal


Upon checking twice, I found out that I got my 76 bucks back! I'm relieved that after about a week's time, I got the 76 dollars that was sent to a certain email.
However, as they say, this is somewhat temporary only as they're still investigating the claim regarding the money that was sent. Hopefully everything will be okay.

But I know that I have a lot of issues surrounding this account. Will be updating you on what happened.

No comments: