Saturday, October 18, 2008

Paypal issues

So many issues have been going on with my Paypal account. Grrrr... And I'm also pretty busy with my full time job that I can't seem to update this site. But somehow, I'm glad that these issues are popping up, they help me have a topic to write about in this blog. I just don't like it that everything is coming to my direction in bulk.

I suddenly pressed the Upgrade Button and now I changed my paypal account to a Premier one. Supposedly, it should have been alright. But when I checked my account twice, it showed that for every transaction I receive for being paid, they will take a certain amount from me.

I have to read through the guidelines and rules again the difference between a premier and a personal account. Since I don't use this account for business

I wish they have a toll free number to call so I can just contact them through skype or something. But it seems that I just have to email them regarding my concern to downgrade my premier to a personal account.

Upon checking out some forums online, here's a tip one can make in order to request the paypal people to downgrade your account.

1. Log in to your account.
2. Click the Help link.

3. Click the Contact Us link.

4. Under Help by Email click the Contact Customer Service link.
5. Select My
Account Profile topic.
6. Select Downgrade
Account in the subtopic box.
7. Enter your request for an account-type change.
8. Click Continue.

We'll see what happens.

No comments: