Sunday, October 19, 2008

back to a Personal account!

Paypal has now downgraded my account to a Personal one. The response was prompt, I received their email, two business days after I requested them to change it.

It was of perfect timing because the major difference between a Personal and a Premier account that affects me directly would be the money that one would receive. If somebody sends you money, there would be no deductions if you have a Personal account. Whereas if you have a Premier account, PayPal will deduct a certain percentage for every amount that's sent to you.
And right after that downgrade, I was able to receive some money from an advertiser without the deductions. I can only imagine how many percent of 320 bucks would be taken away from me if ever that was a premier account.

Paypal has been a very good service provider to me!

No comments: