Sunday, September 7, 2008

Withdraw from Paypal to Unionbank EON

I wanted to try how to withdraw funds from my Paypal account to my Unionbank EON card, so I decided to test it out today. Right now, paypal accepts withdrawal through your regular Philippine bank account but since I've never tried using my EON card, I figured I should give it a go. Also, after looking at different forums, they said it's faster if you withdraw from your transfer from Paypal to your EON card rather than to a Philippine bank account.

Here are the steps that I did.

Step 1: Log in to your Paypal Account.


Photobucket

Step 2: Click on the WITHDRAW option under the My Account tab. Since I'm from the Philippines using my Unionbank EON card, I chose the Withdraw funds to your card.
Photobucket

Step 3: Enter the amount that you want to withdraw. Take note that there's a minimum withdrawal amount depending on the currency. As of now, for US dollars, it would only be $10. Also, they have a converter feature which you can use to convert the amount to your currency's conversion rate.

I withdrew $50


Photobucket


Step 4: You need to Confirm your transaction just to be sure. Please be aware of a $5 processing fee for every Paypal withdrawal transaction, no matter how big or small the amount is. Of course, there's a daily limit of $500, but since I don't earn as much (I wish), then 50 bucks is good enough for me.
Photobucket
Step 5: This is the page that indicates that your withdrawal is being requested for process.

Photobucket

Step 6: You can choose to view the details of your transaction and this is the page you'll encounter. Notice that the status is pending. All I have to do now is wait. 5 to 7 business days, as it says, I'm hoping it'd be sooner.

Photobucket

No comments: