Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Somebody hacked my paypal account!

Somebody hacked my paypal account!

I don't know what happened but when I checked my mail, I got a message saying that

I never thought this would happen to me but it did and now I'm all pissed off again. The incident with the security transaction password of Unionbank EON in my previous entries weren't even solved and now I got this problem.

I just hate it, I never sent an authorized payment to that certain email address and now I lost 76 bucks! sheesh. What I did before this problem might happen again is change my password and withdrew all my money left. I have around 280 bucks left which is supposed to be used sometime November to pay off for my tuition fee in school so I could get back studying. However, because of this, I'm still going to suffer a lot. Sigh.

I already sent a dispute request to the Paypal resolution center and I'm waiting for a response from them. I'm crossing my fingers, including my toes.

No comments: