Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unionbank EON, what's going on?

Unionbank EON, what's going on?

I haven't had any response from you ever since I called. A rep promised that I'll receive an email from your team that the issue over my "change transaction (TXN) password" will be fixed but up to now, I haven't received any update.

I'm just PO because of the hassle and the frustration this has caused me. What's the purpose of online banking, isn't it for convenience? Sigh. I guess I'll have to contact a some of your people again and explain (AGAIN) what's going on and why I can't get passed the Unionbank EON page. Can't your staff just access my account online right after verifying my security information? Sheesh. This is just too much work for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the same thing is happening to me! its so annoying!!

do you have any updates as to what has happened to your account?