Friday, September 12, 2008

Unionbank Change Transaction Password Problem

Unionbank Change Transaction Password Problem

The Unionbank EON site is giving my a headache this week. It's been awhile since I last logged in to my account and when I did, I thought everything would turn out fine. But then when I checked again, they added this new security feature to change my transaction password. Great! This is actually a good thing to make transactions online more secure.

The only problem is I don't know/never set up my transaction password so I can't change it to a new one. I tried calling in some Unionbank customer service days ago. They were nice in helping me out since there's no available phone support for this type of issue. I was told that they're going to email the internet security team for this.

I got a reply from them and informed me that my password was already reset and that I can log in to my account and go to the "My Profile" option so I can reset my transaction password.

However, whenever I am able to successfully log in using my username and ATM pin, I can't even get passed this page!
Photobucket

I sent them an email again and I'm waiting for their reply. Hopefully, this will be ironed out soon. I can still check my balance over an ATM machine, but then it defeats the purpose of convenience in checking it over online.

5 comments:

lawstudent360 said...

im experiencing the same hell! grrr... and i was so feeling weird when i withdrew US $195 from my paypal and only P4,100 was reflected in my account when i went to the atm !!! grrr...

I have my own website www.northernmindanao.com
www.lizajamarga.com

Edcel said...

whoa, that's a total rip off. it's sad cause you have to call their customer service in manila and i don't have a PLDT landline to call for free.anyway, at least i went to the branch and called there and after a couple of days, i was able to log-in to my account already! they fixed it.

thanks for dropping by.

Unknown said...

errr... i thought i was the only one having this prob.. i might just go visit my unionbank branch and ask them what to do..

Anonymous said...

oh my! this is exactly what's happening on me. I've been sending emails to their customer service... but guess what! they still have'nt resolve the issue. I am only asking for the default transaction password so that i will gain access to my online account...is that really hard to do!? argh! every time i send email it will always take weeks before getting a response!so frustrated with the service...i hope this will be resolve soon!

Anonymous said...

Me, too, i cant get pass the change password. its always error TXN. whats the diff bet transaction pw and where to get it?