Friday, September 5, 2008

legit

I'm very glad that those unexpected emails turned out to be legit after all. We don't know how many crazy people are online who'd transact business only to fool you. I followed the tasks that they wanted, like putting a text link on my other domain's main web page and also did some opportunities that required me to publish and submit the URLs right then and there.

Afterwards, I got paid the amount that was agreed upon. Now, I'm 105 dollars richer! I couldn't believe I was able to earn that much in less than a week!

Now don't get me wrong, I don't earn a lot still. But I like the way that I have some extra cash to spend *ehem* save. hehe. Knowing that my full time job can only do so much especially if you're in a family of seven and there's no stable income from your parents and your life started with full of debt. Anyway, before I get too personal, I'm going to cut this short.

I'm happy that again, I got some extra cash for my savings.

No comments: