Friday, November 7, 2008

1st Google Adsense Payout!

Last 23 of October, I checked my adsense account to see if I could withdraw my money already. Fortunately, there was a difference when I went to the My Accounts>Payment History. I clicked on 'details" and it tells me that I can now get my payment!

Yey! hehe. After almost a year, I'm finally going to get my First Google Adsense Payout! I know I know, one year for $115 is not that big of a money compared to other people who earn a lot more in just a month. But still, for a personal blogger like me, and with the inflation rate fluctuating rapidly, I'm glad enough to be getting this amount. I just need to convert the money to my country's currency and then voila! Quarterly bonus! hehe.

Photobucket

So now as I was looking for some information online on how to get this money, I was able to find out that it's pretty much easy to get my payout using the Western Union Quick Cash option.

Photobucket

They have a note saying.

Your payment is available for pick-up the day after the payment date above

Remember to bring the following when you pick up your payment at a local Western Union agent:

* The amount of your payment
* The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for this payment
* Your government issued ID (Passport, Driver's License, National ID, etc)
* Sender's information:
Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
USA
So what I need to do is just follow these rules and then I'll be getting my 115 bucks. I promised some people that I'll be treating them once this payout arrives. I'll blog about what happened next.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first Adsense payout! I hope your next one is even better!

Edcel said...

yeah, thanks a lot! hopefully the next will be much bigger. hehe