Monday, November 10, 2008

Adsense Withdrawal thru Western Union

I went to Western Union and got my first Google adsense Payout!

The amount was for a year's worth and even if it's not that big, I'm still very glad I was able to reach the hundred dollar mark.

I went to a Western Union branch inside Robinsons in Fuente OsmeƱa on a Sunday. I was a bit apprehensive at first cause I was assuming that Western Union needed more than the details that were indicated in the Google webpage. I wondered if they'd even accept the information that I got, since this is just a pick up.

I told the attendants that I wanted to pick up a Western Union Quick Cash transaction.

I was told to just fill up the Receive Money (yellow form) with the details and presented one government ID to the rep and after a few minutes I got my money!

Since it was $115.96, she gave me a 100-dollar bill and exchanged the rest with my local currency. In any case, I'm so glad that I got my payout!. Western Union has been very helpful and easy; to think that it was FREE (well okay, there was a 17-cent charge for the Documentary Stamp Tax - DST). The amount was very minimal especially when you're earnings are based on work that don't feel like wort at all.

This is my first Western Union transaction and I'm very glad!

Photobucket
First time to hold a hundred dollar bill. hehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow..congratz bro.. i appreciate your effort. me, i'm about to start placing ad sense on my blog.. and hopefully it will work.