Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PayPerPost



PayPerPost or usually termed as PPP. This is one of the paid post sites that were recommended to me by my colleague. You can sign up for this site for more information by simply clicking on the banner. Of course, if you'd be clicking on the banner, it will lead you to a page where you can sign up. It's a referral program that they offer to bloggers to expand their network. And with referrals come bonuses. I'd get a certain amount if you sign up for an account. Anyway, if you plan to apply for one, then it's already your choice if you click on my banner or just go to the their site directly so I wouldn't have any credit.

Anyway, what's nice is it's interface because you'd readily understand what to do and where to go in order to find tasks or opportunities; at least for me anyway. The opportunities are properly sorted out with regard to tasks and your qualifications. If you plan to apply for sites,

PayPerPost is one of the top sites that are in every blogger's list. You have to be alert too, cause available tasks would suddenly become full in a matter of seconds if you don't act quick and reserve for them.



Note: If you don't know what paid post sites are, you can refer to my entry about it: Paid Posts

No comments: