Monday, May 5, 2008

adsense placement

I usually go to different forums and youtube videos in order to get a lot of tips in order to understand how I can optimize my site with regard to Google Adsense. I'm still not good in placing my ads and putting them in the page in a way that would be of best use,

There are a number of tips on how to increase your earnings in Adsense. However, for me, I haven't been that as successful with this venture because again you need to have a high number of traffic before you can really earn from these ads.

Anyway, since I'm also not an expert, here's one of some videos by Joel Comm (who is a master with earning from Google Adsense). He talks about adsense placements as well as which ones are very good in terms of easily getting some moolah because of the size of the ads.

As far as I know, one great tip would be to format your ads so they won't look like ads. Meaning, they should blend with the layout and the color of your blog. You can refer to the expert below for more information

No comments: