Thursday, May 29, 2008

saving up

Since my first pay out, I haven't been earning as much. Nevertheless, I'm planning to save the money that I've earned until it would reach at least 10, 000 pesos. That's what the admin and I agreed on so I could also put the extra cash to good use; since last pay out, I don't know what I did with it anymore.

The reason why I started out earning money through blogging is that I wanted to pay off old debts and fulfill some ambitions that require moolah to do so. It turns out that I'm not earning as much with my day job, so I figured I'd find other means to earn extra cash. Hence, blogging came to place.

Anyway, like I said, I need to save up for schooling. I plan to go back so I can finally get a degree. I still have a lot of semesters to finish.

For the month of April, I just earned about half of my first pay out. It's not much but I always think that this is extra income already which is good enough to pay for electricity and the internet connection itself.

So, I'm looking forward to the time I'll be able to get the money in bulk. But for now, I try not to focus much on it so it'll be a surprise by then.

No comments: