Wednesday, June 11, 2008

raking it

Because of the new project (my other site) that I put up, I'm also starting to reap some rewards of setting it up. I'm getting paid for the entries that I put up. That's why I'm glad that it's starting to earn. Although my site still needs more traffic or a better page rank, I'm quite happy that after barely 2 months, it's slowly gaining some alexa traffic aside from my soloflighted.com.

Anyway, this is also one of the tips that you can get. If you have a number of blogs with a high page rank, then you can simply enroll them in those paid post sites. That's where the real deal comes in where you can potentially try to quit your regular job (of course, I don't want to recommend; hehe). But I know of a former colleague who did just that and didn't bother that she's become a bum because she has around 10 sites to maintain and yet her salary is way better compared to mine.

Well, I don't know yet if I plan to quit my job just to become a professional blogger because I still enjoy the environment at work. We'll see; as for now, I hope I can keep on raking it.

No comments: