Monday, June 23, 2008

about dneero and some surveys



About dneero surveys, I have received two 20-dollar cash outs from them already. Well, these surveys aren't much, considering that my blog (soloflighted.com) started November last year. 40 bucks may not be enough, knowing that the space it consumes in one's blog may be too much of a clutter to some.

However for me, it just fits right. The theme of my site is green, which somewhat blends with the main colors of the survey form. In any case, you just have to post the code necessary to your blog entry and just let it generate some page impressions which isn't such a problem when you're blog already has a certain number of traffic .

Anyway, speaking of surveys, I'm a bit intrigued of those surveys that offer you a whole lot of income if you apply for them. The problem is that you don't know which one to trust because they're very good at luring you by offering countless promises. The question I have in my mind is "Which one should I trust?" I asked a blogger friend who knows more about it that they're all a bunch of scam. Because these sites that tell you to apply for them with require a registration fee that would range from 30 to 100 dollars.

Of course, with that being said, one would really be apprehensive. When I tried to search for some more information from different forums, some people who tried the programs would say they're not worth it.

I don't want to be a victim of course. Especially that I'm saving my money so I can pay off some debts. So which one can be trusted? As for now, I'm good with these dneero surveys; even if they're small, at least I know I can get some out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dneero seems to be among the few survey sites that really pay. Buti ka pa, you have a payout na. :-)