Saturday, August 16, 2008

3rd payout!

3rd payout! Yey! I got my 3rd payout which is comprised of paid reviews from last week of May to first two weeks of August 2008. Again, this isn't much to professional bloggers but I do this as a sideline so it's nice that almost every now and then, I get a bonus from earning online money.



These were earned under my personal/travel blog: Soloflighted.com plus some extra tasks from my admin for her site. I also have earned some money through another personal weblog I created but I'm not using the moolah any time soon.

I'll be getting the money from my Admin later on tonight and I'm planning to just save this bunch so I can pay it off for school.

I'm on a high already. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaa hope it'll increase by the next payout. *sigh* so I can save up just as you are planning to save up.

Anonymous said...

it's okay ma'am admin. hehe. it's really better than nothing! hehe